Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myT1Dteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 28, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myT1Dteam Member

My problem was I had a primary doctor who originally put wrong information in my chart. Once it is in your chart, he will not change it, even if you tell him there is a huge difference between type one diabetes (which I am) and type 2. Often this miss information gets sent to specialists and other doctors. Always ask for a printout of your doctors visit and review of information. I got a lot of medication that almost killed me.

April 30, 2024
A myT1Dteam Member

I didn't have any problems. It was pretty much smooth sailing. Sorry to hear your difficulties.

April 28, 2024
A myT1Dteam Member

I Don't Have Medicare, I got Approved for Mediciad but having issues with them approving Dexcom G7

May 4, 2024
A myT1Dteam Member

Wow, I've had Medicare NOT cover some medications, but fortunately not the pump, cgm, or insulin! Fortunately, I do have health insurance from my work also.

May 1, 2024
A myT1Dteam Member

I use a pump. Under Medicare pumps, supplies and insulin are paid under part B. I should have clarified earlier. I really struggled to find a pharmacy that would bill to part B. I know there are other pumpers on this forum, and I wanted to brag on Walmart being willing to bill part B Medicare for insulin. 😊

May 1, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myT1Dteam Member asked a question 💭
Orange, TX

A myT1Dteam Member asked a question 💭
Indianapolis, IN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In